Tuesday 3 February 2009

Chrissie Writes :-)

I don't know how to edit posts so I cant just add to what Simon has said above/below?

Simons pretty much explained how we met, even though I remember it like yesterday sometimes when we are out together I forget how long we have been friends.. Sometimes it seems like years! I know that even if tomorrow I decided not to go on with modelling he would remain a friend despite that. Like Si said before me - we go on random days out, and the camera's don't even need to come out of their little hidey holes.

I took this sunrise picture half naked hanging out my bedroom while waiting for Si to arrive at mine this weekend. I know its not technically perfect but nothing really is perfect! I just thought it looked pretty and I wanted to capture it just to share it with Simon!


Over and out!!! Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.