Monday 2 February 2009

Introduction

Simon writes:


Splash
Chrissie and I first met in the virtual sense in March 2008 by chance through various websites, most notably deviant Art, exchanging comments (and some random banter) on each others work and other general/not so general subjects.
I think it would be fair to say that we had a mutual admiration for oneanother’s work.

Chrissie had mentioned to me about a location that may be suitable for a shoot, so I sent her a mail asking for directions so that I could go and have a look, we later agreed to go together.

On meeting, we soon realized that we had possibly stumbled by chance into a friendship that was more than just doing the odd shoot here and there, the result being an ongoing collaboration of artistic and well formed ideas, some random days out just doing, well random things, usually with some random photographs to show for it.

Chrissie had also expressed an interest in photographic projects from behind the camera, something that I was keen to be involved in a little, so I gave her a DSLR and 50mm lens to play with, with very little instruction from my part she has ventured into this arena with enthusiasm, I ma sure you will see some of her results here.

The rest I am sure will unfold as this blog grows….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.