Tuesday 3 February 2009

Early Beginnings.

I guess the best place to start is right back at the beginning on our first non virtual meeting, I will try to make my postings as linier as possible or I can remember up to present.

I may get in trouble for posting this, however it forms part of the story so far, since this blog isn’t just about our work together but also about our friendship, it deserves its place here, so I guess I will just have to duck! I am sure that Chrissie has the odd photo that will make me cringe too.
On our first meeting we looked over a location that Chrissie had suggested which looked very promising, on our way back we found this rather odd chimney in the woods all alone and well just done something spontaneous.

Having walked around the location had got pretty much covered in mud up to our knees, I took a few shots for reference, this is one which later became the scene of a shot from out first proper shoot.


This is the resulting shot from the above location, all be it with a little less colour, A near miss with a random walker, and probably the first time I had been that close to an interesting situation to explain away :)


Finally for this entry, another image from the end of the shoot, I just happen to like this one a lot for a number of reasons, but for me it was the beginning of something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.